Friday, July 11, 2014

Freaking. Out.

Picture me sitting at home watching TV.

Movie trailer comes on TV.

Me: What movie is this?

Holy crap, this looks good.

This sounds like the Giver.

(*heart rate speeding up*)

Oh.

My.

Heck.

THIS IS THE GIVER!!!!

(*squeal of excitement and sound of running dogs wondering what has possessed me)

Ya'll.

YA'LL.

The Giver is one of the best books of all time. I had to write an essay for a college scholarship explaining what book I think all Congressman should be required to read and why. Guess what I chose?

If you haven't read this book, do.

If you do not freak out that they are making a movie out of this, you may be something other than human. And I am definitely not friends with you.

Aggghhhh!!!  Cannot control my excitement!!





No comments:

Post a Comment